Senpai - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Serverlist
SenpaiGaming Server CS2D

iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask)

3 posters

Go down

iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask) Empty iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask)

Post by iDoomed Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:44 pm

IGN:

iReaction isWatafok / iWantedyouto Fokoff / iDoomed

USGN:

Which rank are you applying for?:

Super(awesome)-Vip (of Doooooooom)

Why do you want this rank?:

Because it is the only rank i can apply for. ( ... the requirements are too much >_< considering that soon furty will change forum... again... *sigh )

How many hours in a day you will be active?:

idk ... i play when i feel like it... also i have and will be busy for some time so ... idk... ( for the time being ... i wake up at 7 - 8 am to help in our store and go home at about 7-9 pm so ... im not quite sure =( but ... I , iHate You swears to be faithful to the server and play it as much as i can.) (life is hard ... being poor and all ect ect.)

If you get that rank will you abuse your powers?:

._. ya think?

Do you have skype?(if your answer is yes write your skype):

Hell No.

Do you love Senpai?:

._. i love null... but im not sure if i love senpai... >.> (senpai has a whole new attitude)

Write about yourself(a lil bit):

Here is a fun fact about me, I hate writing about myself. ( ._. also ... i dun wanna)

iDoomed

Back to top Go down

iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask) Empty Re: iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask)

Post by Senpai Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:08 am

lel Axe'pted then
Senpai
Senpai
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask) Empty Re: iDoomed's 4th Application for S-Vip. ( Not sure if its 4th or 5th ... but at this point ... I'm to afraid to ask)

Post by ~ZecT~ Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:24 pm

WTH!!.Conggrat's Idoomed
~ZecT~
~ZecT~

Back to top Go down

Post by iDoomed Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 pm

ok thank you too!~
btw its congrats not congrat's xD

iDoomed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down