Senpai - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Serverlist
SenpaiGaming Server CS2D

iDoomed's requests for Xality's servers.

Go down

iDoomed's requests for Xality's servers. Empty iDoomed's requests for Xality's servers.

Post by iDoomed Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 pm

As one of the players in your servers I have noticed that the user data in your servers keeps resetting every time Furty, the owner creates a new forum ( ... I know your thinking "YDS" right now... but as a player I, iDoomed find it annoying that the user data keeps reseting) so I, iDoomed has a few "requests" and these requests are the Following:

Requests:
*Please stop resetting the user data ( if it is possible ...) every time you guys make a new forum.
* If my first request is impossible then please lessen the data reset as much as possible.

Reasons:
* First of all I have noticed like around 3 people have rage quit due to the user data reset.
* And I have a feeling that I am not the only person who is sick of these Data resets...
* Lastly I think that if you stop / decrease the amount of data resets your server might actually be more fun to play.

Truly Yours,
                                                                          iDoomed

P.S.
I apologize for doing this to you Furty ( by "this" I mean always recommending stuff and giving you more work :c) ,but it would really be great if the data reset stopped / decreased. (big grin*)

(lol this took like... 10 mins to finish please take requests seriously as a 13 years old this is kinda hard for me to make Y^Y I hope you read my requests thoroughly and take it to consideration. Thank youuu).

iDoomed

Back to top Go down

iDoomed's requests for Xality's servers. Empty Re: iDoomed's requests for Xality's servers.

Post by iDoomed Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Currently I'm just in my house waiting for your decision.
>.< please take my request into considerationnnn.

P.S.
=3 Thank you so much for always accepting my application to be a S-VIP in your server ( it always made me happy when I got accepted) Thank you senpaaiiiiii. <3 youuuu =). ( Sad face* school will start soon so I wont be able to play in your servers again... and for that i am really sorry.)

iDoomed

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum